Friday, November 2, 2012

It's My Fault

I'm sorry. Apparently 'climate change' is my fault. In the 1970's the Earth was heading into an ice age. Then I was born. 

The Earth started to warm up.  I have even been accused of putting a hole in the Ozone layer. (What can I say? Junior High was a bitch & I lashed out) I kept on this trend for quite a while. I liked my warm weather.

Then it happened. I became so highly attractive, I became magnetic! So now the North Pole is starting to creep on me. He's showing off his power by throwing all these so-called super storms around the Earth.

So once again, I apologize. I didn't mean for it to happen. I will try to keep my awesomely adorableness to a minimum. Sorry for all the destruction this has cause. 

Sincerely,
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment