Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hollywood Hypocrisy

For weeks now I've been watching on TV shows on bullying and how we should all get along. You know, the stuff you get taught in grade school. What surprises me, ok kind of, is that the same people who preach this are some of the biggest offenders! Case in point, I've been watching things about this years CPAC. Which to be honest, I never paid much attention to before. This years different though. Why? Because I have twitter account. I follow Andrew Breitbart and the things that people say to him are just out there! They ask for his death & call him 'cock-sucker'. I don't understand. If you're a liberal, love everyone & wants  everyone to talk PC, then why are you using gay slurs against someone? Straight or gay, it doesn't matter. Why are libs allowed to talk non-PC? I hear more hateful rhetoric from liberals than I do conservatives.

Hollywood confuses everything. I don't know if its something in the air or what. They forget to think for themselves. The always follow the 'trend'. Sad thing is they forget what it is like to live in the real world. Forget what its like to go paycheck to paycheck hoping to keep the utilites going. They preach on stuff they really don't know.

To anyone that reads this, I apologize now for not being completely linear. First time blogging & watching TV at the same time.
Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment