Monday, January 21, 2013

The Big Mistake

See? Y'all should have voted for me. My inauguration could have been done for a lot less and been way more fun!

1) I would have used local bands from where I'm from. Okay. Actually, they would be the bands that my friends & family are in. Diverse group though. 

2) Two words: Pig Roast

I can stop right there. Why? Have you ever been to a pig roast? Laid back. Bon fire. (Well, maybe that part wouldn't work in January) Drunks lighting off fireworks. Pretty much, I would redneck up the place. Which would have made it more interesting. More easy going. 

But NO! You all decided to run a guy that had some government experience. How did that work out for you?

The preceding was sarcasm. If you don't get it, you must be a liberal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment