Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why You Should Vote For Me

Here are some reasons you should vote for me.

Foreign Policy

You don't bother me, I don't bother you. I see America as my really big dysfunctional family. Don't hurt my family. If you are a terrorist group & kill someone in my family, I will hunt you down like a wounded animal. If you are a country & kill my people, I will go nuclear on you. That is a promise!

Immigration

America is my land, my home. If you enter my land illegally, that is trespassing. Trespassers will be shot on site. Survivors will be shot again.

States Rights

To strengthen the 10th amendment, I would abolish the 17th amendment. The senators are supposed to be the voice of the state in Washington DC.


Budget

To help get America out of debt, I'm willing to get rid of unneeded governmental agencies. The long arm of the federal government needs to be shorten. By doing that, you save money. And I will pass those savings unto you, the US taxpayer. That's right. I am willing to let you, the taxpayer, chose what to do with your money. You earned it.


Social Issues


I believe with all my heart, that most social issues should be done at the local level. I'm from Michigan. How would I know how people in Louisiana or Utah feel about things? I've never lived there. All that should be decided by the people of the state.

Each state is to be unique. We are supposed to able to vote with our feet. I want to bring that back. I believe that was what made America great.


Military

I'm all about having a strong military. I believe they should be the best equipped & trained in the world. Also, I would take some of the savings from the eliminated government agencies to put towards benefits for the men & women in uniform.


Miscellaneous


My Christian faith says I am to help those that can't protect themselves. The orphaned, the disabled, and the widowed. The last one is not needed as much these days, but I'm to look after them. But I can't make it a mandate for everyone in the U.S. to do so. I can only lead by example. I can make pathways in government for help.

This is just a small sample of some of the things I would do as POTUS. Of course, ObamaCare will be shut down.  I will try my best to shrink the federal government. Thank you for reading & any support you are willing to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment