Sunday, June 26, 2011

Brain Droppings

  • The fight ends when you give up.
  • Go beyond the propaganda. Learn the truth. Search for the truth.
  • Why does the government believe they have the right to my money and give it to others in the name of charity?
  • What does the FDA know? Every body is different. No two bodies run/operate the same.
  • How much regulation do you want? Countries in Europe, such as Austria, if the company needs overtime to meet customer's demands, you have to go to the government for approval.
  • If we give pets rights, do they also some responsibilties like paying taxes?
  • I wish I had a nickel for every time a politician told a lie. I'd be richer that Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and Oprah combined.
  • If you are going into politics, have thick skin. Please also have common sense.
  • I believe if you are going to work with a government budget, you should go through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. Learn to live within what we give you.
  • Finally, for now, unions have outdated themselves. They no longer help the worker, they help politicians instead.
Thanks for reading some of what is in my head. I'll have more sometime, maybe. Working a lot of OT lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment