Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Single in my 30's

For the last few years, I've had the same two question asked of me ad nauseam. "Why are you single?" & "When are you getting married?" Here are my answers: Because I don't date & probably never because I don't date.




Now you're probably wondering why I don't date. It's not for religious reasons or anything like that. The people in my life have told me my whole life: 

  • I'm only pretty when I'm blonde
  • I have a big nose
  • My boobs are too small
  • I have a sumo wrestler size ass
  • I have thunder thighs
  • I'm an ungrateful bitch
  • I can't cook
  • I can't clean
  • When I cry, I'm a drama queen
  • When I laugh, I'm too loud
  • I'm a whore (although, never had sex)
  • fat
  • lazy
  • stupid (with an IQ of 136)
If these are true, then what do I have to offer in a relationship?

If these are false, then why would I want to subject myself to more abuse?

I have just found it easier to stay to myself and remain single. Now you all know the answers to the questions.



1 comment:

  1. You won't be forever. Some one well show you he is worth you.

    ReplyDelete