Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Separation of What & State?

For years I've always heard people complain about separation of church & state. Therefore, God had to be taken out of everything & anything that was public. That's not what if meant, it meant, that you were not judged by the laws of the Bible (or whatever the holy book is for different religions, America's was the Bible because of the Church of England. Learn history), but by the Constitution that our founders' drafted.

I believe that it is up to the community if they want prayers at football games or graduations. Not someone from another town or even state. Its not your business, stay out of it!

I'm not worried about separation of church & state, the first amendment in our constitution guarantees it. What upsets me is there is no separation of corporation & state! I don't know about you, but I do not want to live in a country of government run businesses. I do not want to get government approval for overtime, like they do in Austria.

While we at it, get rid of minimum wage! It has done more harm than good. I thought about starting a business, I could never afford it! There is so much regulations, fees & now health care, I would have to contract most of my work out instead of hiring people.

With out getting into more detail, I'll end like this. The best jobs plan/bill is getting the government as far away from it as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Such astute observations & persuasive writing. I'm convinced.

    ReplyDelete